Thursday 8 August 2013

Crush Quotes

The very idea of being attracted to someone is overwhelming. We have often heard of things like, "when my crush walks past me, my heart skips a beat", etc. It is a feeling felt by everyone at some point of time or the other, yet it is a different feeling all together for everyone. Many of us cannot be normal when the person we have a crush on is around. Wouldn't it be great if we could express our emotions to the person using a few words? There are two ways in which we can do this. They are the crush poems and infatuation quotes. In this write-up, we will read some quotes with which it will become easier for you to express your affection or admiration for your crush.

The crush and love quotes are something which are among the most common things discussed among the young and the old alike. Some express their emotions through actions while others would rather use love quotes to express their feelings. Here are a few quotes on having a crush that you would be able to relate to. A few quotes for guys have been repeated under the section quotes for girls too, since they are applicable to both. Having said that, let's turn our attention to quotes for guys and girls, using which they can convey their emotions to 'that' person.

Crush Quotes for Girls to Say
Hearts
heartbeat 1
I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think of you.

heartbeat 1
I believe that you and me, we could be so happy and free in a world of misery.

heartbeat 1
It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

heartbeat 1
Have you ever been talking about someone and all of a sudden you catch yourself with a huge smile on your face? I love that feeling...

heartbeat 1
You always were a special friend. You knew that, I knew that. Only I knew something more. I knew that I loved you and I have for so long. You complain because you can't find the "right girl." I guess friendship makes you go blind to see what's standing right in front of you...

heartbeat 1
Just wanna be the girl you talk about - the only one you wouldn't ride without - to be the one who makes your heartbeat crazy - and for you to say to your boys "that's my baby"

heartbeat 1
If you do not understand a woman you cannot crush her. And if you do understand her very probably you will not.

Cute Crush Quotes for Guys
Hearts
heartbeat 1
Once again, I find myself trying to be okay with the fact that we're just friends but then you grab my hand and then, well, I'm not okay, I'm floating.

heartbeat 1
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking of you.

heartbeat 1
It is hard to pretend to like someone you don't, but even harder to pretend to not like someone when you really do...

heartbeat 1
I would wait forever just so we could be together. If only you weren't so blind to see, how much you truly mean to me.

heartbeat 1
I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think of you.

heartbeat 1
When you thought I was in love with her, you were so wrong, baby. I was loving you.

heartbeat 1
I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.

heartbeat 1
When she's around, my whole body knows it. I'll keep talking and stuff, but my mind will have no idea what I'm saying, I keep wondering if there's a term for this.
Now that you are armed with some of the most interesting crush quotes, it will be easier for you to reciprocate the feelings your crush has for you. Most certainly, there are a number of other quotes as well. However, these are some of the infatuation quotes which appealed to me the most. They can prove to be the starting point of a wonderful journey that you will embark upon soon. Wish you luck!!!

Crush Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous