Monday 5 August 2013

Crush and Love Quotes

As silly and immature a crush may be, it is a mesmerizing experience. Emotions run wild, and that special someone seems like the only one in the world. He/she's meant just for you. Your world revolves around that one person, whether he/she's around you or not. Everything you do is to get that one fleeting glance and that one captivating smile. Here are a bunch of quotes that anyone who has or has ever had a crush on someone will totally relate to.

Crush Quote

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason...then I realized I was thinking about you. - Unknown

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love with someone else. - Unknown

My heart is perfect because...you are inside. - Unknown

Have you ever been talking about someone and all of a sudden you catch yourself with a huge smile on your face? I love that feeling. - Unknown

It's amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink and how much one person can affect you. - Unknown

It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak...all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and then that's how I remember my reasons for loving you. - Unknown

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if it's just for a second, that I've crossed your mind. - Unknown

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had? - Unknown

It is hard to pretend to like someone you don't, but even harder to pretend to not like someone when you really do. - Unknown

Crush Quote2

It is not telling you how I feel that scares me, it's what you'll say back that does. - Unknown

I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me. - Unknown

You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with. - The X-Files

I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say. - Unknown

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. - Unknown

When you walk into a crowded room, I want to be the first thing you look for. - Unknown

Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you'll feel when they don't feel the same way in return. - Unknown

Having a crush is like having a little rock stuck in your shoe and you stop walking and shake it out and you're pretty sure it's gone but then a half hour later you feel it under your toe and you're like, 'Oh no!'. - Unknown

You know you really like someone, when you sit the painful way in your chair just to get a better look at them. - Unknown

The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out. - Unknown
A crush may fade off within a short time. But whenever you think about or see that person, even after ages, you'll find those butterflies returning to your stomach. That's the impact a crush has. Enjoy it.

Crush and Love Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous