Wednesday 7 August 2013

Confused Love Quotes

Javan on confused love
Love is certainly the most amazing feeling! Loving someone and to be loved back by the same person, makes our life beautiful. However, when that special someone does not reciprocate your love, or behaves in a very cold manner, you feel like your world has shattered. This makes you confused with the concept of love, and you are not sure whether the one you love is the "right"person. Here are some quotes that describe the confused state of mind when you are in love.

Quotes on Confused Love

When you're in love make sure you really are in love and not just in love with the idea of being in love. - Anonymous

It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens. - Kirsten Dunst

I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should go for it, slow down, or just stop! - Anonymous

Love is so confusing - you tell a girl she looks great and what's the first thing you do? Turn out the lights! - Robert Orben

I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever. - Jim Carrey

People always tell me either A. you love him. B. you hate him. My usual answer? C. All of the above. - Anne Roiphe

I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. - J. D. Salinger

Dear soul, I have a problem...My head is saying fool forget him. My heart is saying don't let him go. My feet want to run to him. His arms want nothing but to hold me close. And i don't know how to say this correctly, or if its even true...But i wish he only knew that i love him too!! - Anonymous

Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow thee. - John Gay

Every time I start to ignore you and act as if I don't care, there you go again showing up and messing up my mind. - Xuan Ta

Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. - Roger Ebert

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion. - Javan

You wondered how you'd make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you're looking for, is the one thing you can't see. - Vanessa Williams

We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. - W. Somerset Maugham

When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. - Natalie Clifford Barney

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. - Hermann Hesse

Love is when two people who care for each other get confused. - Bob Schneider

No one ever loved anyone the way that person wanted to be loved. - Mignon McLaughlin

First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. - George Bernard Shaw

How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn't he catch my falling star? I wish I didn't wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart. - Toni Braxton

Women are made to be loved, not understood. - Oscar Wilde

Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what. - Anne Roiphe

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. - Michel de Montaigne

So, you see that many people have put their feelings about confused love, in words. Before I sign off, here's another quote that provides food for thought. "Love makes life so confusing, but would you want to live without it?" - Anonymous.

Confused Love Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous