Wednesday 6 November 2013

Anniversary Card Sayings


Anniversary! A perfect occasion to celebrate and cherish your relationship or marriage. Teamed up with all your gifts and love, a personalized card with some heartfelt words serves like the icing on a cake. But the choice of these 'few' words can be tricky. Here are a few guidelines regarding sayings to help you out with a wedding anniversary card and make it an unusual one.

Anniversary Card Sayings for Husband

  • Having you in my life has taught me how to love and how to live. Without you I wouldn't know how to love or how to live either. Thank you for being mine.
  • Being your wife has given me countless moments to cherish all my life. I hope our future brings many more such moments to share. Happy Anniversary!
  • Each day is made special by your love. You are truly God's sweetest blessing endowed upon me.
  • With every passing year, I realize how your love has enriched my life, taught me a million things, given me a zillion memories to smile about and made me a better person. May this realization intensify with years to come.
  • Life with you has taught me to be child when we're having fun and also to be strong when time demands. I commend you for your easy grace of handling situations and making my life so beautiful. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
Card Sayings for Parents' Anniversary
  • It's the togetherness between both of you that makes us a family.
  • You both are not just husband and wife, you are our family's soul and life.
  • I would consider myself lucky if, I find myself in a marriage even half as successful and fulfilling as yours. Love you mom and dad.
  • Here's wishing a very happy anniversary to a couple in perfect tune. Congratulations and all the best..
Funny Card Sayings for Anniversary
  • They say marriage is like wine. It gets better as it gets older. How true! I get better, you get older.
  • God was just trying to crack a joke when he put you and me together. Just want to tell you god, I love your sense of humor.
  • We are the best example of two irregular pieces which fit perfectly. Damn the ones who said we wouldn't last and cheers to all the crazy ones who believed in us.
50th Anniversary Card Sayings
  • On this very special day, I wish that you cherish your love and togetherness. As you look back, may a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction fill your hearts. May all the goals you have accomplished together be just the few ones of many more to come.
  • Years fly by and things change. Your hair turns gray and skin wrinkles. But every year flying by, tells you how much you mean to each other, and how boring life would be without one another. May every little occasion and every big event, small moments that made you smile, and little tiffs that brought tears to your eyes, stand as wonderful memories on the laughter-lit path of your amazing married life. Happy anniversary!
Card Sayings for One Year Anniversary
  • If just one year with you could be so fulfilling, I can just smile imagining how an entire life would be.
  • Just 12 months have passed. Looking forward to many more wonderful months with you.
  • 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, 31536000 seconds. Each of these, etched on my heart by your love. Forever and ever.
Adding a few personal details and editing these card sayings to suit your flavor is always advisable to make your card more special for your loved one. Including your experiences and memories gives it a personal touch, and shows how much you value your relationship/marriage.

Anniversary Card Sayings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous