Friday 1 November 2013

Long Distance Love Quotes

Long distance quote by Charles M. Schulz
You know it is true love when absence makes the heart grow fonder. A long distance relationship is tough. And hey, not all of us can express our feelings in songs, without sounding like a stray cat. In order to aid the non-singing lovebirds, I have compiled a number of awesomely powerful quotes that help get the message across as effectively as Michael Buble singing personally. Take a look.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
- Charlie Brown

Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
- Roger De Rabutin

Love is the shortest distance between hearts.
- Unknown

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
- Unknown

These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream.
- Unknown

We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.
- Joey Rivett

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence.
- Edward Thomas

The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
- G.K. Chesterton

Long Distance Love Songs

How I wish.. how I wish you were here,
We're just two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year..
- Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here)

So close, no matter how far,
Couldn't be much more from the heart..
- Metallica (Nothin' Else Matters)

Baby when you're gone, I realize I'm in love,
Days go on and on, And the nights just seem so long..
Even food don't taste that good, Drink ain't doing what it should,
Things just feel so wrong, Baby when you're gone...
- Bryan Adams & Melanie Chisholm (When You're Gone)

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now
Said woman take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
- Guns N' Roses (Patience)

I'm tired of being in love and being all alone
When you're so far away from me
I'm tired of making out on the telephone
And you're so far away from me

So far away from me
So far I just can't see
So far away from me
You're so far away from me
- Dire Straits (So Far Away)

Wherever you go,
Whatever you do,
I will be right here waiting for you,
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks,
I will be right here ... waiting for you...
- Richard Marx

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me If I need ya like I do
Please believe me Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you..
- Bryan Adams

Be it independent quotes or love songs, they all carry the same message, the very emotion that you carry in your hearts. It hurts to be physically so far away from someone you love. But if you can communicate effectively, the distance will hardly seem a challenge!

Long Distance Love Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous