Friday 1 November 2013

Best Love Quotes


My top 10 loves quotes.

I hear the words 'I love you' when you don't say a word.
I would prefer you hate me for what I am rather than love me for what I am not.
Being by your side gives me that smile, being away makes the tears roll down.
I thought I could take no more, and there you came and helped me pick my heart up.
When you love someone, make sure you tell them. If you don't, you won't get another chance and you will never know.
Love is like taking that leap of faith, and being sure that the other person will be there to catch you safe.
I'd prefer to see you go away in happiness, rather than be with me full with sadness.
Love is a fire that keeps your heart burning with desire.
Love is the only language which the blind can see and the deaf can hear.
Love is a simple condition in which the happiness of another person is the most important thing.
Only 2 things - death and love, can set your soul free.

Best Love Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous