Saturday 2 November 2013

Love Quotes and Sayings for Her


You think of a few lines that you think can impress her. You start typing them in your cell phone and take some time to form the best sentences you can. You read through them and change a few words here and there. You read through them again, and make a few changes again. This happens a few times, and frustrated, you erase everything. You feel helpless. You pick up your cell phone again only to realize you've forgotten what you wanted to say in the first place. Sounds familiar? Well, this is what happens to most of us. It's difficult you know, saying something impressive all the time. So, for us helpless souls, here are some quotes and sayings to save us when words just don't form those beautiful lines. There are a few for every situation. Use them well :)

Index
Love Quotes That Are...

  • Romantic
  • Inspirational
  • Funny
  • Genuine
Also Included...
  • Falling in Love Quotes
  • Few of The Very Best
Romantic Love Quotes

"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you."
- Anonymous

"You're the one reason I wake up in the morning, you're the one reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you that makes me want you even more."
- Anonymous

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
- George Moore

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
- Rabindranath Tagore

"A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear."
- Edmond Rostand

"I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide, I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life."
- Edwin McCain

"Love can never grow old.
Locks may lose their brown and gold.
Cheeks may fade and hollow grow.
But the hearts that love will know,
never winter's frost and chill,
summer's warmth is in them still."
- Leo Buscaglia
Index
Inspirational Love Quotes

"The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands."
- Alexandra Penney

"When you look into her eyes, you know what kind of man you wanna be."
- From the movie, 'Spiderman'

"Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!" But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him."
- C. JoyBell C.

"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."
- John Lennon

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
- Anonymous

"Death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while."
- From the movie, 'The Princess Bride'

"Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild."
- Alexis Delp

"Love creates an 'us' without, destroying a 'me'."
- Leo Buscaglia

"You can't force someone to love you; all you can do is become someone who can be loved; the rest is up to them."
- Anonymous

Index
Funny Love Quotes

"I ran up the door, opened the stairs,
said my pajamas and put on my prayers -
turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,
and all because she kissed me good-night!"
- Anonymous

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
- Albert Einstein

"The perfect love affair is one which is conducted entirely by post."
- George Bernard Shaw

"Falling in love consists merely of uncorking the imagination and bottling the common-sense."
- Helen Rowland

"Every time she sneezes I believe it's love."
- From the song, 'Anna Begins', by Counting Crows

"That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else."
- Sixteen Candles

"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."
- Helen Rowland

Index
Genuine and True Love Quotes

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes.
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears.
What is it else?
A madness most discreet,
a choking gall and a preserving sweet."
- William Shakespeare

"When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be."
- Leo Tolstoy

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry."
- Anonymous

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"Lust is when you love what you see. Love is when you lust for what's inside."
- Renee Conkle

"When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults. When you love someone, you love them with their faults."
- Elizabeth Cameron

"True love is spelled G-I-V-E. It is not based on what you can get, but rooted in what you can give to the other person."
- Josh McDowell

"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence."
- Vincent van Gogh
Index
Falling in Love Quotes

"Don't fall in love rise with it."
- Amit Abraham

"... it's a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return."
- E.A. Bucchianeri

"It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you."
- Bertrand Russell

"You'll never really know when he really loves you till he looks you in the eyes, grabs your hand, and says it."
- Meg Rogers

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
- William Shakespeare

"I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three."
- Anonymous

"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
- Anonymous
Index
Few of the Very Best

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you."
- From the movie, 'Pride and Prejudice'

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. It's not warm when she's away. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and she's always gone too long, anytime she goes away."
- Bill Withers

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss

"He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began."
- Leo Tolstoy

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart."
- Josiah G. Holland

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Once you love, you cannot take it back, cannot undo it. What you felt may have changed, shifted slightly, yet still remains love."
- Whitney Otto

"The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings."
- Anonymous

Whichever of the above lines you use, make sure you say them from the bottom of your heart and in context. Remember, words have the desired effect, only when they're used correctly. Now that you have so many quotes to choose from, don't wait to tell her how much you love her.

Love Quotes and Sayings for Her Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous