When I write, I feel the words go through me. So, one can imagine the complete feeling of exhilaration that I might experience when writing of love. To me, love is the ultimate emotion. It encompasses happiness, sorrow, pain, urgency and calmness in a way that only love can. Yes, I know I seem like a love struck monkey, but then again, who isn't? Everyone must experience love at some point in their life. I believe that even with all the pain that it brings, love will always have a happy ending. If it is not happy, then either it isn't love, or it isn't the end! So, without me blabbering further, let's see the best words of love and romance that I have come across.
Sweet Love Words
- It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but you love. Rod McKuen
- Where love reigns, the impossible may be attained. Anonymous
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend. Martin Luther King Jr.
- True Love is indescribable, yet self-explanatory. Anonymous
- A heart devoid of the light of love is dark, but it still beats, in anticipation. Rashida Khilawala
- True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it. Alexander Duman Pere
- Where love is, no room is too small. Talmud
- When love speaks, the voice of all Gods make heaven drowsy with the harmony. William Shakespeare
- Love waits for one thing, the right moment. Anna
- Love does not need a 100 words to express, just a loving heart and 3 words, "I love you". Raine
- My love knows no bounds, for it has conquered all, just to get to you! Rashida Khilawala
- To love oneself, is the beginning of a life long romance. Oscar Wilde
- The dedicated life is the life worth living. You must give with your whole heart. Anne Dillard
- Romance has been elegantly defined as the offspring of fiction and love. Disraeli
- Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart. Charles Dickens
- In order to love simply, it is necessary to know how to show love. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. Rose Franken
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. Zelda Fitzgerald
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
- Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low. Henry Ward Beecher
- When you love someone,
And you love them with your heart,
It never disappears,
When you're apart.
And when you love someone
And you've done all you can do,
You set them free,
And if that love was true...
When you love someone
It will all come back to you. Forget Paris
- It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. Goodwill Hunting
- Love actually is all around us. Love Actually
- The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Moulin Rouge
- I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Notting Hill
- In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you. The King and I
- Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone. The Notebook
- I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally
- If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? Casper
- ...someday my wish is for him to hold me in his arms, in a sea of deep blue, together at last, together as two. Can't Buy Me Love
- Ipromise you
From the bottom of my heart.
I will love you
Til' death do us part.
As a lover and a friend
I will love you like I never love again.
With everything I am. Backstreet Boys "I Promise You"
- At last,
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song...
For you are mine
At last... Etta James "At Last"
- Long as I live
Long as I breathe
With every heartbeat
I'll need you near me John Michael Montgomery, "Long As I Live"
- Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me Jon Bon Jovi "Thank You For Loving Me"
- Love is a thing, well, it's kind of like quicksand.
The more you are in it, the deeper you sink.
And when it hits you, you've just got to fall. UB40