Wednesday 17 July 2013

Short Love Quotes


Love is one such feeling and emotion in the world that cannot be explained or defined in exact words. There have been several pieces of literature like texts, essays, poems, etc. written about love to explain and describe this beautiful feeling. However, there have been some great writers who explained what exactly is love in a simple sentence.

Cute Love Quotes and Sayings

It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death.
Thomas Mann

There is only one happiness in life: to love and to be loved.
George Sand

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
Benjamin Disraeli

To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.

It is not only necessary to love, It is necessary to say so.
French proverb

Where there is love, there is life.
Mahatma Gandhi

A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.
Latin proverbs

Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.
Nora Roberts

Dreams only last one night, but love can last forever.

Love is great when you find someone to give it to.
Chris Myrick

Man loves little and often, Woman much and rarely.

There is no remedy for love than to love more.
Henry David Thoreau

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with a little rain !
Dolly Parton

Love Quotes from Movies
There are some famous movie quotes that are well remembered for long, long time. Here are such short movie quotes that speak volumes about love.

Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her.
Notting Hill

I have crossed oceans of time to find you!
Dracula

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time
Casablanca

Can't fall in love? But a life without love, that's terrible.
Moulin Rouge

I know what I want, because I have it in my hands right now. You.
P.S. I Love You

Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night.
Romeo and Juliet

When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you.
City Of Angels

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
Casper

Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone, or ever really understand trashy novels.
Wizard of Oz

There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one!
Crazy/Beautiful

If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just...passes you by.
My Best Friend's Wedding

If you die, I'll hold your hand. And the last person you'll see would be me. Because I love you. I love you Victor.
Dying Young

I'm mortified, petrified, stupefied by you.
A Beautiful Mind

That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.
The Notebook

These quotes must have helped you understand what is love, or might have made you fall in love once again! Enjoy the feeling! Ciao!

Short Love Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous