Saturday 16 November 2013

Sweet Quotes for Your Boyfriend


Love is one of the most beautiful feelings and expressions in the world. Although it is difficult to define and explain love, there are several famous sayings by great men and women that help us understand love. These love quotes are to let your beloved know about your feelings. So, here are some cute and romantic quotes for your boyfriend that will definitely bring a smile to his face.

Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend

If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity.
- Anonymous

Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
- Robert Sexton

In the movie of my life you are my leading man. Heck leading man, you are the only man in the movie!
- Anonymous

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- Anonymous

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- Hermann Hesse

Thank you for your sweet, sweet love You'll never truly know Just how happy that you make me And how much I love you so.
- Anonymous

Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.
- Anonymous

My love for you is a journey; starting at forever, and ending at never.
- Anonymous

And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.
- Colin Raye

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Anonymous

Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever!
- Unknown

Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.
- Courtney Jo Wright

It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again!
- Anonymous

My love, you know you are my best friend. You know that I'd do anything for you, and my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true.
- Sarah McLachlan

As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
- Karen Clodfelder

Now, are you in love with him all over again? These romantic and sweet quotes will definitely strike a chord in his heart. You can use them as text messages to SMS him, or write them on notes for him, or even use them on your love cards. Good luck!

Sweet Quotes for Your Boyfriend Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous