Monday 11 November 2013

Romantic Quotes to Say to a Girl


Expressing your love to the woman in your life doesn't mean you have to labor to find the right words. Fortunately, people have already penned down amazingly romantic things that you can simply quote in a love letter or a card for your sweetheart. Check out the romantic quotes we've enlisted below, from movies, songs, and by famous people. They're sure to get your message across.

Heart
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. - The Notebook
Heart
It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you. - The Bridges of Madison County
Heart
If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever. - A Knight's Tale
Heart
Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do. - West Side Story
Heart
There's an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty... He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and that's you, you're beautiful. - Next
Heart
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. - Moulin Rouge
Heart
"I would rather spend one lifetime with you - than face all the ages of this world alone. - Lord Of The Rings
Quote from West Side Story

Heart
You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. - The Hot Chick
Heart
I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. - The Wedding Date
Heart
I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am. - Twilight
Heart
Love is too weak a word for what I feel - I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don't you think I do? - Annie Hall
Heart
I vow no matter what challenges might carry us apart that we will always find a way back to each other. - The Vow
Heart
You make me want to be a better man. - As Good As It Gets
Heart
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. - Sarah Bernhardt
Heart
I love you, and as long as we're together, I have everything I need. - Unknown
Heart
My heart is ever at your service. - William Shakespeare
We hate the same stuff

Heart
The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. - Rumi
Heart
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye. - Unknown
Heart
You're nothing short of my everything. - Ralph Block
Heart
Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again. - Unknown
Heart
I found the reason to smile the day I found you. - Unknown
Heart
I love you the same way I learned to ride a bike; scared but reckless. - Rudy Francisco
Heart
You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about. - Sarah Dessen
Heart
I'm wearing the smile you gave me. - Something Corporate
Heart
Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you. - The Beatles
Heart
You're the one that I wanted to find. - Coldplay
Heart
I love you because we hate the same stuff. - Morley
Heart
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. - Pablo Neruda
Romantic Quote

Show your girl how romantic you can be, by sending her a love note every other day with these romantic quotes on them. Keep the romance alive, always.

Romantic Quotes to Say to a Girl Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous