Monday 1 July 2013

Romantic Quotes For Her

It has been forever since smiles, fleeting glances and silent sighs have been the farthest you've gone in your tryst with your lady love, for whom you've fallen hook, line and sinker. It is time to go beyond daydreaming and waiting for things to happen. It is time to say it and be done with it. You may or may not have your happily ever after, but you certainly won't die with the regret of not having spoken your heart. This article is dedicated to all guys out there who fall short of words when it comes to saying things to the love of their lives. It is a compilation of romantic quotes for her, that could inspire you to put forth your own feelings across in an elegant way. These are some attempts of encapsulating love and beauty in words.

You don't need to be flashy to catch the attention of a girl. Girls like it when guys are straightforward, frank and direct about their feelings, but expressing yourself with class, makes a lot of difference. When she looks into your eyes, your sweetheart knows exactly how you feel about her, but actually saying it does matter. When you love her deeply, words will come to you. Here are some great quotes for your love, that will surely melt her heart and make her feel special.

Beautifully Romantic Quotes For Your Lady

If you are an incurable old school romantic, these quotes will certainly inspire you.

Franz Schubert Quote


"I want you for always - days, years, eternities." - Franz Schubert
Rumi Quote


"When I am with you, we stay up all night.
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.
Praise God for those two insomnias!
And the difference between them." Rumi
Sarah Bernhardt Quote


"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." - Sarah Bernhardt
Brokeback Mountain Quote


"I wish I knew how to quit you!" - Brokeback Mountain (The Movie)
Hardest Goodbye Quote


"I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye." - Anonymous
J.R.R. Tolkien Quote


"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - J.R.R. Tolkien (The Lord of the Rings)
Alexander Pushkin Quote


"A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there,
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that's beautiful and rare." - Alexander Pushkin
Omkar Phatak Quote


"Your hand in mine and what else would I ever need?"
Rumi Quote


"I want to see you. Know your voice. Recognize you when you first come around the corner. Sense your scent when I come into a room you've just left. Know the lift of your heel, the glide of your foot. Become familiar with the way you purse your lips then let them part, just the slightest bit, when I lean in to your space and kiss you. I want to know the joy of how you whisper 'more'".
Rumi
Train Quote


"Forever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you." - Train ('Marry Me')
Sylvia Plath Quote


What did my hands do before they held you? - Sylvia Plath
Al Dubin Quote


"I only have eyes for you." - Al Dubin
Rumi Quote


"In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art." Rumi
Jane Austen Quote


"I have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." - Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Hermann Hesse
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart." - Robert Sexton
"My heart is ever at your service." - William Shakespeare
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
"You make me want to be a better man." - As Good As It Gets (Movie)
"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you." - Anonymous
"Every moment spent with you is what I live by."
"May our conversations never end."
"I am always with you. I do not know where I end and you begin."
"You had me at hello." - Jerry Maguire (The Movie)
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - John Lennon
"My heart is and always will be yours." - Jane Austen (Sense and Sensibility)
"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you." - Karen Clodfelder
"It's not because I am lonely and it's not because it's new year's eve. I came here tonight because when you realize, you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Harry (From the Movie - 'When Harry Met Sally')
"You changed my life. You changed my ways. I don't even recognize myself these days. It must be a reflection of you, only you." - Keith Urban
"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." - Dirty Dancing (Movie)
"When they ask me what I liked best, I'll say YOU." - City of Angels (Movie)
"My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key." - Frederick Saunders
"Life makes sense only when I see you at the end of the day." - Anonymous

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel - I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don't you think I do?" - Alvy (From the movie - 'Annie Hall')
"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will." - Anonymous
"My six word love story: I can't imagine life without you." - Anonymous
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
"There is no pretending. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then." Cassandra Clare (City of Glass)
"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." - Roy Croft
"Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us would want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I 'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you are the only one for me." - Runaway Bride (The movie)
"I love you -- I am at rest with you -- I have come home." - Dorothy L. Sayers
"So I lied to you last night. I said I just wanted one night with you. But I want every night with you. And that's why I have to slip out of your window now, like a coward. Because if I had to tell you this to your face, I couldn't make myself go."
Cassandra Clare (City of Glass)
"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you." - From Meet Joe Black (The Movie)
"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain
"Love is the only rational act." - Morrie Schwarz
"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it." - Ivan Panin
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it all over." - Meredith
"If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." - Sir James M. Barrie
"Love is an act of endless forgiveness. A tender look which becomes a habit." - Peter Ustinov
"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde
"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." - Rumi
"True love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach
"Reason is powerless in the expression of love." Rumi
"There is no remedy for love but to love more." - Henry David Thoreau

Love makes poets and fools out of all of us. It's alright to be tongue-tied in her presence, but some day you've got to make an effort to say exactly how you feel about her. Putting your feelings in just the right words is an art which you will acquire with time. It is not as difficult as you think. All you have to do is put the way you feel about her in the simplest of words. Say what you feel and what she means to you. The only things that matter are your sincerity and genuineness of expression.

Romantic Quotes For Her Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous