After giving us life, He gave us the ties of relationship; with mother being the first and then, many! As we grow up we see ourselves getting surrounded by the several bonds of relationship bestowed upon us by the ones we love. What could be more blessed than sharing a loving bond with all the people who matter to us a lot; cherishing and nurturing their presence in our lives...
The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are. - Stephen R. Covey
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. Don't force yourself into love don't be possessive, for these are not the traits of love. Love is Freedom.- Kahlil Gibran
They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love. - Shakespeare
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. - Shakespeare
Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Mark Twain
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. - Mother Teresa
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller
A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous. - Ingrid Bergmen
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open. - Rabindranath Tagore
There are so many reasons,
Why I think of you so much.
And I don't mention it
As often as I should,
And I certainly don't show it
In all the ways I should.
I hope you have all the
Happiness that life can hold,
That's my wish for someone
As special as you! - This one's from me.
- Man is a knot into which relationships are tied. - Antoine de Saint
- It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. - Jane Austen
- Men always talk about the most important things to perfect strangers. - G. K. Chesterton
- When women go wrong, men go right after them. - Mae West
- Women have one great advantage over men. It is commonly thought that if they marry they have done enough, and need career no further. If a man marries, on the other hand, public opinion is all against him if he takes this view. - Rose Macaulay
- Men have a much better time of it than women. For one thing, they marry later. For another thing, they die earlier. - H. L. Mencken
- Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. - Mel Brooks
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. - Groucho Marx
- Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. - Henry Youngman
- An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. - Agatha Christie
- My childhood should have taught me lessons for my own parenthood, but it didn't because parenting can be learned only by people who have no children. - Bill Cosby
- Children are a great comfort in your old age, and they help you reach it faster, too. - Lionel Kauffman
- Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home. - Bill Cosby
- Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child - if you parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender. - W. C. Fields
- There are only two things a child will share willingly; communicable diseases and his mother's age. - Benjamin Spock
- Do not, on a rainy day, ask your child what he feels like doing, because I assure you that what he feels like doing, you won't feel like watching. - Fran Lebowitz
Don't rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other. - Russ Von Hoelsche
Problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person. - Wayne Dye
You meet someone and you're sure you were lovers in a past life. After two weeks with them, you realize why you haven't kept in touch for the last two thousand years. - Al Cleathen
No road is long with good company. - Turkish Proverb
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah Winfrey
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. - Martin Luther
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. - Marcel Proust
In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other. - Linda Ellerbee
To paint is not to copy the object slavishly, it is to grasp a harmony among many relationships. - Paul Cezanne
Today we are faced with the preeminent fact that, if civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships... the ability of all people, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world, at peace. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
And before I take your adieu, here is a poem which was dedicated to me by one of my friends...
Of all the relations,
Friends hold the best place...
Just two hearts
Sharing the best and the worst...