Monday 28 October 2013

Relationship Quotes from Movies


Look, I guarantee there will be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.
Runaway Bride
True isn't it?! Several life's lessons can be attributed to the art around us. Cinema, for many years, has been one such medium of learning for many of us. It has been a passive entertainer, a record of history, a painter of the future, a fodder to our imaginations, and a zealous believer in love.

All those who have been in a relationship and who are in a relationship, will totally agree to the aforementioned quote. A relationship has its shares of ups and downs. When you fall, the other person picks you up, so that you can discover your strengths all over again. We have put together for you a list of inspirational relationship quotes from the movies which speak of love and its colorful facets.

Quotes from Movies on Love and Relationship
Quote from Save the Last Dance

Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't. Love Actually
I've kissed a guy... I've kissed guys. I just haven't felt that thing.... That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that person is the only person you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, 'cause you feel so lucky that you've found it, and so scared that it'll go away all at the same time. Never Been Kissed
You can't help who you love, you're not supposed to. Save the Last Dance
The things that people in love do to each other they remember, and if they stay together it's not because they forget, it's because they forgive. Indecent Proposal
Maybe it is our imperfections which make us so perfect for one another. Emma
We accept the love we think we deserve. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Quote from Sixteen Candles

They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other. The Notebook
That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else. Sixteen Candles
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is (just) to love and be loved in return. Moulin Rouge
If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? Casper
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. City of Angels
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. Forrest Gump
Quotes from A Lot Like Love

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. Good Will Hunting
Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. Meet Joe Black
Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight. My Best Friend's Wedding
If you are not willing to sound stupid, you are not worthy of falling in love. A Lot Like Love
Quote from Kissing a Fool

Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, where you still remember your dreams? That's where I'll always love, that's where I'll always wait for you. Tinkerbell
I didn't come back to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to. Rumor Has It
What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew, was the only someone for you? Sleepless in Seattle
He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him. Untamed Love
Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does. Kissing a Fool
I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. Ten Things I Hate About You
Quote from Pocahontas

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally
Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going. Practical Magic
I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you. Pocahontas
A relationship is a commitment you make every day. It is a journey of rainbows and butterflies, of dreads and despair, joys and hopes, and most importantly of all, growing up with each other. The trick lies in finding something you love about your partner each day, so that you never grow out of love. After all, they were right when they said, when love is not madness, it is not love.

Relationship Quotes from Movies Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous