Wednesday 23 October 2013

Movie Quotes About Love


The romantics, watch lose stories with dreamy and awestruck eyes. They follow each and every line, each and every move of the actors and actresses in the film and a good line from a film practically becomes their favorite sentence. Some quotes have been so wonderful, so perfect, that they have stood the test of time and have seemingly lasted forever. So recent and old, here are some of the most wonderful movie quotes. Funny or dramatic, these quotes will stay in your mind for a very long time!

Cute Love Quotes From the Movies

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Annie

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
Casper

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
City of Angels

A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same.
Fried Green Tomatoes

You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.
Good Will Hunting

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
Notting Hill

Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
Titanic

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
When Harry Met Sally

You're like my own personal brand of heroin!
Twilight

Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.
Runaway Bride

He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him.
The Untamed Heart

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Ten Things I Hate About You

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
Meet Joe Black

I wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have.
Fried Green Tomatoes

Don't say we aren't right for each other, the way i see it is.. we aren't right for anyone else.
The Cutting Edge

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
Good Will Hunting

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.
Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Swoon. I'll catch you.
The English Patient

I love that you get cold when it's seventy degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
When Harry Met Sally

There is a place You can touch a woman That will drive her crazy. Her heart.
Milk Money

So these were some cute, funny and romantic love quotes from movies. You can now quite these to the one you love and really woo!

Movie Quotes About Love Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous