Sunday 13 October 2013

Cute Movie Quotes


There are certain movie quotes that trigger off strong emotions. Cute romantic movie quotes make us think of our beloved, while we have a good laugh on hearing funny movie quotes. Following is a compilation of famous cute movie quotes that will definitely bring a smile to your face.

Movie Quotes and Sayings

Vivian: You're late.
Edward Lewis: You're stunning.
Vivian: You're forgiven.
Pretty Woman

"Don't cry at the beginning of the date. Cry at the end of the date like I do."
Jerry Maguire

Carol: Why can't I have a normal boyfriend? Just a regular boyfriend; one that doesn't go nuts on me!
Carol's mother: Everybody wants that, dear. It doesn't exist.
As Good As it Gets

Sam Baldwin: She looks like my third grade teacher, and I hated my third grade teacher...... wait a minute, she IS my third grade teacher!"
Sleepless in Seattle

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... but some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.
Wizard of Oz

Marie: "All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."
When Harry Met Sally

Isabella: Dear Alice, you disappeared like anyone else. But who else can I talk to? I'm lost. When you left - when he left - you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look, it's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. But in a way I'm glad. The pain is the only reminder that he was real- that you all were real!
The Twilight Saga-New Moon

Movie Quotes about Love
Every person experiences love once in their life. Whether it is true love or not; or lasts forever or not is another story. But, every time you watch a romantic movie, there is definitely someone special on your mind. The following love quotes also serve the same purpose.

"You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right."
Titanic

"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me."
Runaway Bride

"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."
Casablanca

"Come what may, I'll love you till my dying day."
Moulin Rouge

"He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him."
The Untamed Heart

"If I had one more night to live, I would want to spend it with you."
Pearl Harbor

Diana: Have I ever told you that I love you?
David: No
Diana: I love you
David: Still?
Diana: Always
Indecent Proposal

These are some cute quotes from movies, immortalized in the history of movies, which will surely bring back some fond memories. You can also rely on them for expressing your own feelings and love for someone. You will certainly succeed!

Cute Movie Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous