Thursday 26 September 2013

Funny Love Quotes and Sayings


Love has no single definition! For some love can be a heavenly experience, while for some it can be a very painful experience. Love is when you care for someone more than yourself, it's when you spend your night and days thinking about your beloved one. Thus, love cannot be framed within words. There are many authors and famous personalities who have tried to express their experiences of love through their quotes and given below are some funny quotes about love.

Humorous Quotes and Sayings on Love

An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. - Agatha Christie

The four most important words in any marriage..."I'll do the dishes." - Anonymous

Marriage is like jogging through a puddle of industrial strength rubber glue. You can work hard and make it through the struggles; however, you usually leave your bobby socks and sneakers behind along the way. - Anonymous

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. - Brendan Francis

Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery. - Erma Bombeck

Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything else in the house. - Jean Kerr

Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener! - Anonymous

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. - David Bissonette

Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand. - Anonymous

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another. - Henry Louis Mencken

Once you have loved someone, you'd do anything in the world for them... except love them again. - Anonymous

Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others. - Oscar Wilde

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. - Oscar Wilde

Funny Love Quotes from Movies

My husband and I fell in love at first sight... maybe I should have taken a second look. - Crimes and Misdemeanors

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down. - Love and Death

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. - Ten Things I Hate About You

The list of funny love quotes and sayings is endless and this was a small compilation of the same. I hope you enjoyed reading these funny quotes on love.

Funny Love Quotes and Sayings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous