Sunday 7 July 2013

Quotes About Falling in Love

Betrand Russell on falling in love
I keep on
Fallin'
In and out of love with you
I never loved someone
The way that I'm lovin' you.


Alicia Keys sent a million hearts swooning with this beautiful song. Almost every one of us must have fallen in love at some point or the other. Falling in love can turn into a 'happily ever after' story and be a blissful experience for many, while for some it can turn into a sad memory as they get hurt in the process. Whichever be the case, the experience is an unforgettable one and should be cherished. They say, to know if you're really in love, place your hand over your heart and think of the one you love. If it's true love, your heart will beat faster. Take a look at the following quotes, think about your special someone, take the mouse over the tiny hearts and discover your true feelings.


"You only fall in love once, the rest is merely practice to make sure your heart can take it." - Source Unknown

"Let the man who does not wish to be idle, fall in love." - Ovid

"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears." - Woodrow Wyatt

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey

"I've fallen in love many times... always with you." - Source Unknown

"Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever." - Source Unknown

"It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you." - Bertrand Russell

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." - Source Unknown

"You are everything I never knew I always wanted." - Fools Rush In

"As long as she was falling in love with me, I might as well start making her promises I didn't intend to keep." - Michael Chabon, (Wonder Boys)

"All I'm saying is that I don't want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I'd rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head." - Anna White, (The Light and Fallen)

"She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way." - Nicholas Sparks, (Safe Haven)

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can imagine yourself with." - Dana Scully, (The X-Files)

"Falling in love is not an extension of one's limits or boundaries; it is a partial and temporary collapse of them." - M. Scott Peck

"Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense." - Helen Rowland
This article would be incomplete without the following beautiful lines by Elvis Presley,
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you.

Quotes About Falling in Love Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous