Saturday 13 July 2013

Love Quotes and Sayings for Him

There are a million ways to express your love for the man in your life. But when all else fails, there are love quotes and sayings that will get your message across just as you want them to. Here are some such examples from movies and others, that you'll relate to perfectly. Go on, spread the love.

My heart is, and always will be, yours. - Sense and Sensibility
You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. - The Hot Chick
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. - The Notebook
Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me. - Runaway Bride
Love Quote 1

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever...and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you. - Meet Joe Black
You are what I never knew I always wanted. - Fools Rush In
Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it's like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it. - The Notebook
Don't say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is...we aren't right for anyone else. - The Cutting Edge
There are millions of people in this world. But in the end, it all comes down to one. - Crazy/Beautiful
Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. - Robert Browning
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered, or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but it is happy with the truth. Love never gives up: its faith, hope and patience never fail. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. - Ibn Abbad
We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find. - Unknown
As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in love with you. - Karen Clodfelder
I love you without reason and that is reason enough. - Unknown
If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Hermann Hesse
Love Quote 2

I love you - those three words have my life in them. - Tsarina Alexandra to Nicholas III
I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you! - Roy Croft
I may not get to see you as often as I like or get to hold you in my arms every night. But deep down I know you're the one I love. - Unknown
And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you." - Unknown
I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once. - John Green
Forever isn't long at all when I'm with you. - Winnie the Pooh
It's you. You're the one I talk about all the time, the one I can't stop thinking about. The one that can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile, the one that can make me feel better in 2.2 seconds. It's you that I'm crazy about. - Unknown
I love you so much that I'm willing to make funny faces in public just to see you smile. - Unknown

Love Quotes and Sayings for Him Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous