Friday 19 July 2013

Lost Love Quotes

Missy Altijd quote about lost love
There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
- Jean Anouilh
We don't plan to fall in love, do we? It just happens, and when it does, it enchants you in its own magical ways. It doesn't come with promises of forever, nor does it promise companionship even after death. If the journey does last that long, you can consider yourself to be among the few lucky ones. If it doesn't, and if love is lost somewhere along this journey, you see no point continuing alone on a road that was meant for both of you. They say everything happens for a reason, and however bad this pain maybe at the moment, it will eventually go away and something new, something better will come out of it all. Until then, hold on.

Think you're the only one going through this ordeal? Not really. The lost love quotes mentioned below will tell you heartbreaks are common. Doesn't make them easy, but definitely tells you you aren't alone.



'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- Lord Alfred Tennyson
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- Kahlil Gibran
Who knows how long I've loved you,
You know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to I will.

- The Beatles
We loved with a love that was more than love.
- Edgar Allan Poe
You left me suddenly, but I know some day you and I will once again be together.
- Unknown
Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is exactly the one who is making you cry?
- Unknown
Maybe one day I'll be able to tear away a part of me and let you go.
- Unknown
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
- Javan
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
- Margaret Mitchell


Love is like quicksilver in the hand.
- Dorothy Parker
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
- Gretchen Kemp
I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.
- Unknown
I know that's what people say-- you'll get over it. I'd say it, too. But I know it's not true. Oh, you'll be happy again, never fear. But you won't forget. Every time you fall in love it will be because something in the man reminds you of him.
- Betty Smith
It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her.
- Charlotte Featherstone
Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I'm supposed to do right now. Right now I can't sleep. It's right now that I can't eat. Right now I still hear his voice and sense his presence even though I know he's not here. Right now all I seem to do is cry. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don't know what to do with all this hurt right now.
- Nina Guilbeau
The hottest love has the coldest end.
- Socrates
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
- Richard Wilbur
I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
- Missy Altijd
I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.
- The Wonder Years
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
- J.K. Rowling
The pain is going to hurt you. There is no remedy for a heartache as effective as time. Let time take its course and surprise you with something more beautiful and magical.

Lost Love Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous